full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

August 23, 2005

Warning! R3 Ahead!

Yeah that's right, R3. You've seen it before, you'll likely see it again. You've likely seen it in pictures already.

Anyways...tomrrow's my last day in town before sledding off this berg into the great north....or at least driving out of this rolling glacial sediment slightly north into a more rocky, and slightly less populous area of Ontario. Any way the cards fall, it will be a good time....I haven't been out of the region since early May, and even that was only for academic purposes.

Out of the reflected glow of city life, I'll be able to watch the stars...the distant ones, not the ones on Inside Entertainment...and catch fish, and listen to wolf calls. But then, inevitably I'll have to come back. This is my fault...I am constantly looking too far ahead to enjoy the moment.

No comments: