full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

December 10, 2006

I Lied

So, when I suggested I would be around posting more frequently, I did so with the best intentions. And then I got sick. First time I'd really say I was 'sick', not hungover, in 5 or 6 years. Usually I'll end up with one of a cough, stuffed sinuses, a headache, or a sore throat, but never all hitting at the same time. Does it mean I'm gonna get off my ass and get a flu shot next year? Of course not.

It really only managed to kill me for one exam anyways, which in itself seemed like an unfair test of the material taught to us in the course. There's a history of that with the prof for the course too, but I'm not a whiner and don't plan on raising a fuss over it. I'll still pass the course, the mark from there will just depend on leniency and part marks.

The end of term party was as usual a blast with all the bar regulars making their appearance. As far as I recall, it was for me the first time I wasn't around to close down the bar at the end of the night, but there's also been somewhat of a priority shift since those 'younger' days.

In other news, I think I might try switching to the new Blogger, if only for the ability to tag my posts, which was the reason I wanted to switch to Wordpress way back when. The Maple Leafs are now on a 7 game losing streak and I'm loving every minute of it, despite the fact that the Avalanche are comparatively no better right now. Raymi wants/needs your vote. Tony was almost deemed wikipedia material. And I'm thinking about getting some of these to keep me amused, and maybe help mess with some of those creationists with my buddy Steve:

No comments: