full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 31, 2007

BlackD'yerRoll

8 hours driving, and 10 hours of actual dirty fieldwork in the past 2 days. Its nice when the time flies like that, though you can only play along with so many classic rock trivia call-in shows before you feel you should really call in with the answer and save the poor people. That is until you remember that the tickets they're giving away are for a Pink Floyd cover act and some Canadian 80's rock bands who, while catchy, are not great.

If only I could have remembered that drum outtro was from Rock and Roll, I would have been at a Loverboy show.

But instead, I'll be at the Matt Good acoustic show on campus tomorrow night. Small venue, acoustic show, and decent sound from every show I've ever seen there; it all promises to be a good show. And since I'm working on campus tomorrow, I may have to try to drop by and see if I can coerce my way into a sound check, though I won't keep my hopes up.