full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

May 06, 2008

Blisters the Size of....Well, They're Big

Three days helping my buddy Steve and his wife move from a third story apartment with no elevator to what is essentially a three storey house. By the end of the first day I had the cliched muscles I didn't know I had aching. After three, I'm pretty sure I had worn them away to nothing anyways.

I followed that up with two days of building a poorly designed and supplied shed from Home Hardware (let this be a warning). Holding a bottle of ketchup at dinner was a challenge with fatigued arms shaking. At least its been good to be productive, and I have been paid well with food and beer.

But somehow between yesterday and today, my cellphone decided to take a shit, and now won't start up, despite being on a fully charged battery. Infact, the charger itself won't even work, and I'm left trying to find a replacement battery or a replacement phone for at least less than the amount of airtime I have left on the plan. I guess its back to being incommunicado for me.