full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

July 08, 2006

Edmonton

Flew into Edmonton well enough, no lost luggage, but all the equipment I had to bring raised a few eyebrows. Small but strong thunderstorm cell is blowing through and I'm letting it pass before I get started on my sampling for the evening, and have my laptop in the car. The problem however is that I haven't been able to connect to any wireless networks which is needless to say getting rather annoying.

Anyways, had my lunch/dinner at a local small brewery. The flirty waitress made a solid suggestion with her recommendation. The first store I walked into here sold pocket breath-alcohol meters; do I expect this of Edmonton? Maybe a little. The rain's stopped, time to get to work and post this later somehow. One last comment...how great it is to see oiler flags everywhere and not those ugly blue maple leafs.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

No comments: