full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

November 23, 2006

Down and Goal to Go

Its been a hectic week. At this point that much is assumed. But I've now got one course completely done and off the radar, and 2 more are done lectures, with just a final exam or paper to chug through. That leaves me with one course, and my preliminary thesis project presentation to focus on.

As a kid I was great with public speaking, but with the onset of highschool and university I lost my confidence in getting up infront of an audience and speaking like I know what I'm talking about. Sure I know all the principles of how to address the audience, stand tall, speak loudly and clearly, make eye contact, but its still somewhat of a chore, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The key will be to actually understand what I'm trying to convey before then with the limited data I've got, and some cursory diagrams. Just enough to fill 10 to 15 minutes and then everything should be smooth sailing on into next term, and its collection of joke arts electives. Psychology 101, Anthropology 101, watch out.

No comments: