full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 11, 2007

Lost in the Fog

I'm not dead, despite the best combined efforts of my thesis, course load and procrastination. The days seem to dissolve into one another and another week sneaks up almost completely unnoticed. The unfortunate part of it all is that none of the blur has been due to anything particularly exciting, just the mundane and monotonous assignments and reading, and requests for more and more lab work.

The mindless rushing around late this week lead to me tripping over my own books and putting a hand through a window pane in supporting my weight. Yet another item on the home reno 'to-do' list. That same list, combined with the sad state of my van, and lack of much of a bankroll right now has me thinking of resigning myself to a week long camping trip within a 5 hour drive, instead of a month long road trip out west in the spring. Its about time to start thinking about putting away money to buy out the house and get in some renters to help pay it off.

I've really nothing more productive to say. If you are/were ever a Police fan, I'll offer a reminder that they're reuniting for tonight's Grammys, and that you might want to watch that. If not, football's over and there should be some great TV on competing with said Grammys, so it should be a great night for channel surfing.