full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

May 24, 2007

At a Medium Pace

Slowly, but more steadily now, my thesis is getting written. Much to my surprise, my unofficial transcript already has me listed as being awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree with Honours, despite the thesis being listed as in progress. Actually, I retract that statement about surprise, because the university admin from day 1 has never been on top of things quite the way they should be, so really it comes as no shock at all. Somehow managed to stay on the Dean's Honours List as well.

With all that said, I'm not feeling too guilty about sitting outside in the 30 degree weather, cruising the web and listening to music.

I've set myself up with a last.fm account to keep track of what I've been listening to, and find some new similar stuff. Always more toys to play with. In that light, I've also been thinking about getting myself an iPod finally, and maybe a Mac to play around with to go with it. Of course these things cost money, and despite my transcript saying I'm a hydrogeologist now, that's not official, and nor do I have any job fitting that, or any other description.

But this weather sure is great!