full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 18, 2007

Beer, the Cause of, and Solution to All Life's Problems

It would seem that some time between going out for some beer on Thursday night and now I lost my camera. While I remember having it on the patio, and taking pictures while up there, the point after that is somewhat of a blur. What confuses me is that I had less than a pitcher of beer, which is generally nowhere near enough to make me leave my camera on the patio table. Yet I still have barely any recollection of the night.

Photo Hosted at BuzznetAfter this morning checking all the usual key and wallet drop locations around the house, where my camera also ends up getting emptied from my pocket, I have no other explanation though besides that I left it at the bar, or it fell out in the backseat of my buddy's car who is now gone to be A Ho at Boise State University for a few weeks.

While I'd love to take it all as a sign that I finally need to get myself the digital SLR I want, I simply don't have the money for those kinds of things at the moment. And so its off to do another sweep of the house.