full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

March 10, 2015

Number 9, Number 9, Number 9

Forecast high of 9 degrees metric tomorrow. 282 SI.  All positive daytime highs in the 7 day forecast.  The deck has been partially shoveled clear to facilitate barbecuing, which has occurred infrequently all winter, but will definitely be increased during this glimpse at the spring.

Went out to one of the local restaurants whose focus is a large selection of delicious beers with some friends tonight.  One of my cousins is also a server there.  Laughs were had, delicious venison burgers were consumed.  And after a couple pints, and a meal, after a full day in the office, the sun was still up.

Daylight savings time.  I know its antiquated, and mostly unjustified, so, lets just switch to it full time and have light  later into the evening all the time.  I'd put money on it helping SADs too, with people actually able to experience daylight  after a workday indoors, shift work aside.

Alas, I should be thinking about sleep, but I'm an hour behind.  Luckily, I escape the office tomorrow and can let sunshine and 9 degrees carry me through.  ...9.  Good Night.

No comments: