full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

December 13, 2005

"...and you run and you run to catch up with the sun..."

Two exams down, three on the not so distant horizon, and then (relative) freedom, and birthday relaxing and drinking, christmas eve relaxing and drinking, christmas day relaxing and drinking, boxing day relaxing and drinking, etc etc.

I'm not cursed, or blessed with a whole variety of family functions to attend over the holidays, which leaves me plenty of time to sit around and catch up on some reading and movies after a month of final assignments and exams on academic terms, or 60 hour work weeks on co-op terms.

My only true responsibility is to eat lots of devilled eggs, shrimp and heated frozen hors d'ouerves to make sure they don't go to waste. Its a challenge I am always prepared to bring my A-game to meet.

Unlike studying for the rest of my exams.

Or going out to do some field work in the next week or so.

But for now, I'll go use dead daytime shopping time to finish my Christmas hoarding and cut down a fresh tree, which is always more easily done in the light of day. I guess crooked, lopsided trees need love too though.

No comments: