full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

December 01, 2005

Busy Busy

I've almost managed to get into the groove of polishing off all the end of term rush work before settling in for exams. I work bright and early, in relative terms of course tomorrow. I haven't seen 7:30 in the morning for a couple months, but it will be hear soon enough greeting me through the distorted buzz of the blown speaker on my alarm clock radio.

One story in particular came to my attention today that blows my mind, discussed in MBlog briefly today and outlined in more detail in the LA Times. Basically, its been revealed that the U.S. has been paying to have its own propaganda distributed in Iraqi newspapers. Once again, nothing should surprise anyone at this point, and yet, things like this always manage to sneak up on you and make you give your head another shake.

The Canucks just went up another goal on the Avs, and I have to be up in a little over 6 hours to be in shape for a day in the cold getting soaked with water loaded with nasty little manmade compounds, so this marks the end of this blurb.

No comments: