full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

November 26, 2005

Tick Tock

The needle on the motivation meter is still resting against the pin. I've spent the past few days bumming around doing nothing in particular, leaving me with nothing particularly interesting to be excited about.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.comThe Raptors are losing some close games out west, but are at least hanging with the teams out there. The Jays have all but dotted the t's and crossed the i's on a deal with one of the top free-agents on the market this offseason. They're paying too much for him, particularly given that he's a relief pitcher, but the overall improved image of the team might be enough to attract some other players for less with the promise of a competitive team up north with our rye and ginger ale.

Those end of term assignments that have been 'coming up' are now due in piles of other similarly rushed assignments in just over a week now. I've been asked to work a day in the middle of that week, which I actually need given the current state of my wallet. And exams start the following week. You still wish you were me.

No comments: