full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

December 29, 2005

Not a 2005 List Post

I'm not going to fall into the trap of making a list of things from 2005. Why not? Because I can...or can not? That and there's nothing to make a list about, except maybe....

Okay I lied; Here's my list, in no particular order, of things that I won't make a top 10 list about to close out 2005:

9 - Most annoying fads.
6 - Favourite blog posts (others' not my own).
10 - Worst songs to be played on a radio, let alone recorded.
1 - Most annoying music groups.
3 - Reasons why there is no 7 in this list.
4 - Reasons to hate the Yankees and their fans.
8 - Reasons to hate the Leafs and their fans.
2 - Favourite new tofu dishes.
5 - Faces that I should have burned into food and made a fortune with on eBay.

And so there you have it, eat it Letterman!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

No comments: