full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

August 15, 2006

Backyard Bloggin

Photo Hosted at BuzznetAnother chilled out day, and then a headache decides to rear its ugly head. I'm attempting to cure the situation with Pilsner Urquell, a few no-name acetaminophen extra strength tablets, and sittin outside to get out of the stuffiness.

As long as I don't cut myself with this nicely thinned blood like I did last weekend, I'll be good to go. The only question now is whether to watch Brazil or V for Vendetta, neither of which I've seen, both of which I've heard good things about. But then I have all the time in the world to watch both. That is, once the sun goes down enough to let me actually see the screen out here without squinting.

UPDATE: I guess my decision has been made for me cause apparently I'm a retard and downloaded a Spanish copy of Brazil without even english subtitles...so Vendetta it is.

UPDATE v2: I downloaded Vendetta onto my PC inside and my wireless connection out here is barely keeping me connected to the net, and definitely not enough to run it from inside...so Scarface Two Disc Anniversary DVD it is.

No comments: