full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 31, 2006

Bring on the Sugar Highs

The fun sized candy bags made their appearance at school today, along with the over-eager dress-up types. And between being done the tough part of the semester, and the glucose and sucrose loading, people were wound in the opposite direction of late today. Of course, if I'd gotten out to Value Village to complete a costume idea I had, I mighta dressed up too. A shoutout goes out to the person dressed up as one of the Lonely Hearts Club Band.

And what did I learn today? Well nothing really, but attention was once again brought to the giant mammals that used to walk these lands prior to all the cracked asphalt roads and ugly buildings. Included in those, giant beavers. Giant old beavers. I can think of no more productive thing to sit and contemplate than 2 metre beavers this afternoon. Its almost enough to make me find a costume and a party tonight.

Let me tell you, no-one could get a party rockin like a Castoroides ohioensis. I'll leave all the wood and further beaver jokes up to you all...I need more candy.

Edit: Check out Letterman vs. O'Reilly Round 2, I missed it.

No comments: