full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 18, 2006

Scientists Employ Very Helpful Figures Portraying Great Things

Midterms, assignments, labs, rinse and repeat. Its been a crazy couple weeks, again made moreso by my lack of real drive until a day before a given due date or tests. And yet, here I am 4th year still pulling this stuff outta my ass when I need it most.

That may all change with my less than spectacular memory for derivations of all the different thermodynamics relationships I should know for 9am tomorrow. It would help a bit perhaps if the 3 sample exams we've been given access too had answer keys so as to know if you actually knew your shit, but hey, why not frustrate everyone a little more when they're already bogged down.

But after tomorrow's exam, and the lab due, and the lab tutorial, freedom! Freedom for an evening to cook dinner for the girl, and freedom for a day to get caught up on some reading, and get stuff prepped for a field day Saturday. The fun is endless.

So that's where I'm at, and why there's been a serious lack of effort around here lately. Matt Good has been posting some awesome stuff lately. Rick Mercer has had some great posts after returning from summer abroad. My del.icio.us has some interesting reading in it, although I haven't had time to add much to it lately. Go check em out, while I come up with something more meaningful to say!

Thank you, come again.

No comments: