full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

April 14, 2005

Renovating

I finally decided that I had the time to take down my wallpaper and properly repaint my room. I now have my crap cluttered all over the house, and I'm sure that that won't be tolerated long, so I'm trying to bust my ass on this project. Well for that reason, and that I have 2 exams next week yet.

The wallpaper came off surprisingly easily, I was impressed, but what I found underneath was remarkable. Apparently two of the walls in my room were used in the set of the original "The Shining".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


All its missing is a mirror with 'redrum' written on it. Adding to the gaudiness of the room were the next walls. I have to confess to doing the green myself 3 or 4 years ago while the wallpaper was still up, but the red and pink, with light blue showing through....the 70's must have been good times.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I had to take my computer out of there cause there's no way I was going to let it collect all the paint and drywall mud dust that will accumulate in there over the next few days. So instead, I've got my systems set up in the basement (without a net connection on the PC). I think the jury is out on me being a geek.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I'll post finished room pictures in a few days, hopefully...

No comments: