full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

April 17, 2005

Waterbeds are Truly Complex Machines

After breaking a sweat wrestling the frame of my waterbed together, and finally getting it screwed in place, I put the matress bladder in and filled it, only to have it not fill out into the one corner properly. I'm too tired of all this crap to drain it and refill it again though. I figure the worst that happens is I wake up having rolled into the low corner every morning, no big deal really.

As for the rest of the renovation, its more or less done. I had some paint peel on me where there was water damage under the old paint years ago that I'll have to sand and touch up. I'll probably do it when I get around to sanding and painting the trim and doors, that you'll notice in the pictures are nicotine yellow, with some green from a sloppy paint job some years back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The one wall is extremely bare now, although once I get a wall hanger for my acoustic it won't be so bad. I have a couple posters that I want to get set on some pressboard to hang up, and I have some of my GuitarWorld posters that I could hang up in tacky fashion again. Maybe I should put a big corkboard up, we'll have to see what happens, and what kind of free time I get in the near future.

No comments: