full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

April 03, 2005

Daylight Time

Well, time just magically sprung forward in its magical daylight saving kinda way, and wow do I feel relieved....or not. Instead I've just lost an hour of time I can waste/use for studying. I promised myself I was gonna get shit done today, but true to myself I couldn't let that happen, so instead I'll try to squeeze things in tomorrow between waking up late and going out to lunchy/dinner (if breakfast-lunch is brunch, is lunch-supper officially 'lupper'?) I think its an all you can eat, which means I'll be incapacitated for at least 2 hours afterwards, at which point the good Sunday night TV will start...rough life huh? I know I have no place to complain "...but sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far" (Joe Walsh - "Life's Been Good").

Anyways, being 3am, I should probably decide on a movie to watch and go to sleep. Scarface last night into the morning had me wired. I think I might have to go for a laid back, innuendo laden, Bond movie tonight. The tough call is Connery, Moore, Dalton or Brosnan. Decisions, decisions...

This also marks my first post using my new laptop...yay? I've been impressed so far at least, no serious issues of any kind, at least for the relatively little I paid for a utility laptop. I realize this post is all over the place, and I should probably be going now...the goldfish in the downstairs tank are staring at me unpleasantly...its the time change, it fucks with yor head I swear...

No comments: