full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

May 03, 2005

April Showers Bring May....Snow Squalls?

I'm back home again, and besides feeling a little fatigued, I'm back in the swing of things. Started back to work at the university yesterday morning, and being with the same group I've worked with the last 2 work terms, it wasn't really difficult to adjust. The only difficulty I'm having with anything is this unseasonably cold weather, complete with hail, freezing rain, and snow squalls yesterday and today.

I finally got into 1984 like I had planned to on the field trip, and have found some really identifiable quotes...along with some of the more prophetic fictional observations that have curious parallels in today's Western society.
"Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness"

No comments: