full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

May 05, 2006

Ding. Round 2.

Cup playoffs round 2 are on. My picks for the finals are both playing tonight...and the scorefest that is the Sens-Sabres game is getting out of hand here. The horn just went on goal #4 for the Sens. Not even halfway through the second and its 4-3. A sign of things to come with the goaltending in mind. Glad I picked Heatley in the pool though. Not so glad that my buddy really hasn't been on the ball on giving us updates on the points standings. I might have to step in soon and offer some assistance so there isn't just money randomly handed out at the end.

I would have to think I'm doing alright being as I picked every Avs player in the West and Sens/Devils in the East...around here the allegiances tend to fall with the Wings and with everyone BUT the Sens. Nothing like free money, if anyone knows where I can find more, don't be shy, spill the beans.

Forecast is for cool weather this weekend again, making me grateful for at least getting to spend some time outdoors as opposed to none at all while bunch of the world is trapped inside with their own versions of the Lumberghs of the world, or busting their hump in a grungy factory. Hopefully all the crap gets out of the way in the next two weeks so the 2-4 weekend is conducive to sitting on my balcony drinking its namesake one twenty-fourth at a time since no other plans seem likely. Anyone got some cost effective ideas for me?

No comments: