full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

May 27, 2006

Nice Weather a Week Too Late

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.comFor a self proclaimed big city guy, Joscelyn was/still is pretty clueless when it comes to even the most general of birthday shot staples. He deserves credit for blindly accepting the shots with little question and putting them back, but how has a person 25 years old not been warned of the evils of prairie fires and cement mixers.

I bailed pretty early on the evening, with only 2 pictures of the festivities. The holiday shortened week felt exceptionally long, but the weather seems to have whipped itself into shape in time for the stag and doe tonight. Photo Hosted at Buzznet.comI'll have to do my best to make up for lost time, and still be functioning for the morning drive to the Skydome for my bobblehead. The Jays won the first two games I went to this year, and took the first game of the series against the south-siders last night. If they can pull off another win for me tomorrow that will mean another series won, and keeping in lockstep with the Yankees a couple games back of the Red Sox for the division, and the White ones for the wildcard. Even with some of the injury and sophomore season hijinx we're still looking solid almost 2 months in. Its my duty as a fan to go out and throw my support.

But, I think its also my duty as a member of the wedding party to make that title live up to itself. Life's rough when these are the tough dilemmas you face.

No comments: