full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 22, 2006

Its Too Big

...the blog. It takes forever to update no when I make changes to things like my links at the right. Yes I could take advantage of one of those external apps like Blogrolling, but...okay so I have no good excuse other than I don't feel like it. But something will need to change soon.

Anyways, that Matt Good link is once again updated, and he's back at writing the quality material that at least some of us have come to expect. I've got another few ideas for the sidebar again too, but we'll see what transpires.

Work picked up in the slightest of ways this week, and even time in the office is going a bit more smoothly now that I control my home PC via a handy little app and can kill some of my time cruising blogs and my fantasy sports rosters without them showing up in the work history (which probably doesn't get checked anyways) and while being easily minimized. The sad part about the whole thing is that it is actually quicker for me to do most things, like open pdf's remotely with the internet lag, than it is to open them on the slow ass computer at the office.

The long weekend is coming up quickly, and plans look like they're falling into place for a bonfire, barbecue and beer bonanza (this alliteration brought to you by the good people at The Sac). Long weekend history would seem to suggest that some kind of obscene weather will hit, whether it be cold, windy, or rainy...but any real dedicated Canadians will be ready to get it on under all circumstances to celebrate their nation's birthday. Consider that a call out to anyone local for the long weekend Saturday, you all know where I live, or how to reach me.

And now to see if the Jays can finally seal the deal on a series sweep this season.

No comments: