full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

March 25, 2005

"...Ain't Nothin' Better in the World You Know, Than Layin' in the Sun With Your Radio"

Finally the weather outlook around here is starting to look more tolerable. This snow and ice lost its novelty about 4 months ago. It'll ge good to get out on the bike regularly again, and give me an extra 20 minutes of sleep in the morning too. Looking around though, there's a lot of stuff I've gotta handle inside before I look to cleaning up my bike this weekend, not the least of which is doing something about the dust in my computer. I never expected to keep it dust free, but I do have a dust screen on my case intake fan, and just cleaned things up a month ago when I opened it up to change my CPU fan. This is why I was shocked to find the board covered in dust last night when I opened it up, this house is ridiuclous that way sometimes; I need to invest in a good dust filter to at least handle my room, and hopefully add some life to my electronics. Then I have to decide whether I want to invest in upgrading this machine right now, or investing in a laptop so I have a bit more mobility, particularly on campus which is now pretty thoroughly covered by wireless connections. I could probably help myself out by getting rid of some old textbooks that I'll never reference again (that is, until the day after I sell them probably) to clear some shelfspace, and give me a bit more freedom with the money.

I've gotten only a little further in America, but what more I have read has been laugh out loud funny. The tabular comparison of Plato, John Locke, Niccolo Machiavelli and Jesus Christ was particularly amusing.

No comments: