full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 10, 2006

Rock Out

The room at the back of my garage is at long last respectable again. Not finished by any means, but all the major pieces are together. And to test it out my buddy Dave brought down his amp and we jammed for a while. Now, I don't want to put the exercise equipment that's chewing up room in our basement back there, and instead keep that room for rocking out, as well as I can pretend to do that.

Photo Hosted at BuzznetAs is always the case, we'll see what happens, and it'll be a while before the room is finished enough for that equipment to go up there anyways. I'll likely be bored of reliving my younger days playin in a 'garage band' by then anyways.

Classes at the university officially open tomorrow, but I have until Tuesday morning for my first class. As expected, my time off disintegrated rather quickly, but at least it was productive. That is, after all, always the goal right? Like an automotive plant, production production production. In all seriousness, I'd like to keep that up for the first few weeks of classes for once, where I usually tend to drop the ball and end up playing catchup for the rest of the term.

Although its never really bit me in the ass, I'd rather not churn out those last minute assignments so much anymore, cause at some point it will kill me, and I can't go doing that in my last year making sure to keep the grades for Grad school. That would all seriously hamper my plans to do nothing but laze about in academia for a few more years til I find a job I could truly enjoy.

Until Tuesday then, somewhat of a highschool reunion baseball game, some NFL opening weekend play and some surfing will be the chef's special. Go Niners!

No comments: