full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 01, 2006

Well, Shit!

Apparently we're already in September. No wonder I had to bust out a long sleeve shirt this evening, and no wonder my little bro is all pissy about only having four days of freedom left. I, to be fair, only have a week more, but we all know I'll be doing my best to stretch that week into eternity.

On top of moving another buddy this week, I also managed to get some drywalling done, a computer built, a bike tuned up, a birthday celebrated, and a bunch of beer and whisky downed. I can't say its been time wasted, which is a welcome change from my norm. This weekend was looking like a trip up north to party it up cottage style, but true to form, I have no idea what's going on, and the forecast is for rain, rain and some rain.

Saves me some gas and some nearly inevitable drama anyways. So instead tomorrow night calls for a backyard fire, and then from there, the plans can fall in whatever haphazard drunken manner they wish. So if you're lookin for something to do...come help destroy my liver!

No comments: