full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 29, 2006

Too Busy to be Tired

The forecast for tonight is a low of 11. The chill of autumn is here to stay, until its time for it to get worse. Despite all my work this week, both for courses and on my thesis, I still did manage to spend a bunch of time outside with an evening walk and chat or two; the days of watching the moisture of your breath diffuse into the air are back.

All that said, I don't have much time to write tonight. Heading out to wander around the city for a bit before coming home to catch a few winks and then heading up to cottage country to celebrate a buddy's birthday. Beer, fishing, fire, and...a homework assignment on tap for the weekend. The student life after the 8 month break has come on faster and harder than it did in any previous term, leaving me with barely the time to catch up on the news. Graduation in the spring will be that much sweeter.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Maybe they'll give me an office slightly bigger than this for my Masters work

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: