full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 04, 2006

The Steve Irwin Legend?

It seems that the Croc Hunter may have finally met his match. Now I'm skeptical, cause I remember reading the stories as the man was getting famous about being killed by crocs, or snakes, or whatever other dangerous animal of the day sparked people's imaginations. Those hoax reports helped build the huge persona he went on to become.

So when I realize that Steve Irwin hasn't been on a north american talk show plugging a new series lately, and not getting much syndicated play, at least on the channels I have, I wonder whether this might be an attention grabber from a guy that comes off as somewhat of a prankster.

If not, then ouch, cause dude just got killed with a Hollywood style stringray barb to the heart. But he'll have a reputation right up there with James Dean, and be the answer to Trivial Pursuit questions for years.

No comments: