full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

July 22, 2005

10:31 PM EDT

Well, its 22:31 EDT, and I am feelin right tired. I worked 55 hours in the past 5 days which is admittedly less than I thought I would be workin this week, but at the same time should feel refreshing. But really, waking my ass up at 6:35 every morning to bike my ass in to the university for 7:05 every morning takes it toll when you sit on the computer readin blogs, lookin at free agents in Fantasy Baseball, and readin the news, waitin around for the Daily Show at 12:05.

For my own mental health it would almost be worth buying the cable package I need to watch Jon Stewart et al an hour earlier, but hey. In another 2 months I'll be back in school and watchin every last cent as if it was my own blood (not that I won't spend that money to see Matty at least once in the fall). I can't complain about spending the money to learn in as laid back, yet as relevent a field as I'm in either. Everyone needs drinking water after all.

Anyways, following this week of field work I'll be spending a lot of hours in the office, which means lots of hours on my laptop browsing blogs and noting news sources and advocating alternatives (thus is my strained attempt at alliteration for the evening). Look for lots of random, short posts, sans photo content in particular, although, there should be an awesome shot of a group of us at work outside our prime (and yet overpriced) fast food lunch spot upcoming.

My glass has developed a hole, and the Jays are playin an hour behind me in Kansas, so I'm gonna go pay attention to the 8th and 9th. Cheers.

No comments: