full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

July 11, 2005

Hot One

Today was something like 42 or 45 with humidex around here, perfectly gorgeous day for sitting around lounging, but instead I spent it in an over air conditioned office at the university. I cringe to think how much of my tuition goes to keeping the buildings at 20 degrees all summer long. I'm glad there's no drilling going on this week though cause today woulda been 14 hours of dust and sweat, culminating in pure exhaustion.

Instead I'm trying to get a game of soccer or something going, but of course everyone will pussy out, and say 'oh yea, I'd love to play, but I'm too tired tonight...blah blah woof woof'. I need to get some exercise after sitting around most of last week being too tired to do anything to strenuous after work. But really though, I just want an excuse to drive around with my new deck in my pimpmobile. Yes, that's right, a 1994 Caravan with body rust starting to take over is the definition of pimp. But it just needs some TLC, and I'll whip it into shape.

After working 60 hours in 5 days last week I'm looking good for having some holidays at the end of August to go camping and maybe do some legitimate work on the van. But that's still over a month away, and if I plan on something its guaranteed not to go down, so I won't set myself up for the fall.

No comments: