full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

July 06, 2005

"...on days like these you gotta find it in some other way..."

Well this week I've gotten myself into helping with a borehole drilling project which means long days in the field, but outdoors. And while the Southern Ontario humidity still distinctly irks some, I am enjoying actually workin up a good sweat at work, even though I'm dog tired when I get home. By the way, if anyone can tell me how a dog gets tired lazing around a house all day I'd be grateful.

Don't have the time to post anything substantial. London won the 2012 Olympics, glad NY didn't get it, because even though its a global event, everyone knows it would turn into 2 weeks of celebrate New York, and further fuck up the city's traffic for those working there to make a living (not that elsewhere isn't similarly affected, but NY is always second city one thinks of when it comes to traffic congestion next to LA).

Found "Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly" via Matt Good. Matt also has a new music blog up.

I need a shower and some food, although I'm probably too lazy to barbecue myself something nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill O'Reily should be nominated for the biggest douche in the universe award.