full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 19, 2005

Needs

I spent about 20 minutes of this weekend not in my room. Its amazing how much reading and online poker playing one can accomplish when faced with an assload of nothing to do. I did a lot of browsing around the web too, got a couple ideas for things to do with the site. Might get around to adding some things this week, although it sounds like it might be a busy week, which will actually be a welcome change as compared to the last week or so at work, and the past few weekends.

I need to take off for a day and go hiking or biking somewhere new, get out and do something. I need to finish some renovations around the house. I need to save some money for a bit to make sure I'm in good shape in my 4 months not working September through December. I need to do a lot of things, but I find my lack of business making me feel lethargic. Of course, once I am busy again, I won't have the time to do these things. I need to stop bitching.

No comments: