full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 11, 2005

...Those Things are for the Birds and the Bees, I Want Money

Money, like the fall, is not the problem. Instead, like the abrupt stop at the end, it is NOT having money that's a bitch. The seatpost on my bike folded over on me, I assume because of riding so much with a full pack back and forth to the university, and so I walked my ass up to the nearest bike shop today and dropped 80 bucks on a new one. The one thing I am thankful for is that my bike isn't a car, in which I could multiply my spending by 10 no doubt. That won't be until January hopefully when I am hoping to get a vehicle to get an ideal co-op job for the January-August 8 month period. That said money doesn't buy everything. The Jays are still up on New York in the AL East standings, despite having 4 and a half times the money invested in their payroll, and with less than a month til the All Star break. I could care less if the Jays even come close to the playoffs this year if they end with a better record than the Yankees.

With nothing better to do lately, I've been spending a lot of time reading on my roof.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think tonight will be more of the same along with a couple shots of liquid cocaine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You wish you were me.

No comments: