full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 30, 2005

TGIT

Wooo long weekend starts now. Apparently those crazy west coasters are hittin the sauce a bit early. No reported casualties or anything so far, so I jest. Wouldn't be a very good way to start the long weekend. As usual I'm sure the weekend will fly by, but I intend to make the most of it and try to get some lazy ass friends out to play some soccer or baseball or SOMEthing. But it will likely end up being the typical chorus: "its too hot", "i don't like [insert sport]", or "i have plans".

Right now I'm waitin on goin out for some barbecue and beverage action. Have a fresh charge in the batteries, so hopefully some good photo ops present themselves. Been pretty dry on the images lately, and quite frankly pure text pages tend to be boring. Especially when they don't really say much.

On the not saying much theme, I realized I didn't have my plug-in installed that logs songs (artist, title, number of times played, etc.) in winamp. I turned that on, so in a week I'll post a site friendly version of the top 10 songs and artists or something.

Ride's here, gotta roll.

No comments: