full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

June 01, 2005

Fun in the Sun

Well in three days so far this week I've worked 37 hours. They have been the most physically strenuous days of any of my three terms with my current placement so far, with the sun all day long playing a big role...and having destroyed the spots on the back of my shoulders I missed with the sunblock today...but that said, they've also been some of the most enjoyable so far. I certainly can't complain about being stuck outside all day with minimal bug attacks, and plenty of food and drink at hand.

With all the work though I have had limited energy on getting home to read up on current events, or really do much of anything except grab a bite to eat and watch a Jays game til dozing off. I did catch something on Deep Throat last night though, the obvious sexual suggestiveness aside, I wonder why now of all times since that the watergate opened on this story...obvious pun intended...I assume some political party somewhere had something to gain by it all...

That's all for now

No comments: