full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 20, 2005

Downhill From Here


At long last this week is all but over, and I survived the beatings of a midterm and the abundance of assignments and labs that always seem to be due all at once. I even got in 4 hours of 'contract' work today to pad my wallet a bit, and now have the Matt Good show to go to tonight to relax before it all starts again with two more midterms and too much other stuff for me to remember at the moment.

I'm hoping beyond hopes that there aren't some morons there tonight, or at least not close to me. But its a small venue (which makes it awesome) and there are inevitibly morons amongst the crowd that take it upon themselves to try to start a mosh pit during a solo acoustic number. I'm bringing my camera, we'll see if the batteries last and if I can get any decent shots out of the evening...you'll know soon enough if I do.

No comments: