full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 23, 2005

In My Dreams

Image hosted by Photobucket.comLately I have been having very vivid, or at least realistic dreams. When I wake up I couldn't give a written account of the affair or anything, I just know that its not anything too fantastical. But the issue is that I remember enough of them, like snippets of dreamt conversations that I get confused as to whether the discussion ever actually took place.

I don't know if its the stress, or the alcohol, or the getting old, or some function of the three that does it, but its really weirding me out lately, and making me feel more than mildly retarded at times.

Did I pass on that message that the family doctor called confirming an appointment? Is my buddy gonna stop by to pick up that DVD today? Did I leave the lights on in the van?

Its not obsessive compulsive or anything; I don't go tracking things down in some paranoid frenzy. Infact, I feel like to much of an idiot when these things come up to do anything about it but some subtle, careful retracing of the previous few days events.

Whatever it is, hopefully it goes away soon...I miss my normal falling dreams, and touring the world within the span of a night, and talking with people I haven't seen in years.

No comments: