full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 02, 2005

Good Night's Sleep

The latter part of this week saw me suffering asthma like symptoms, something I've gotten sparodic bouts of for years. It usually ends up lasting a couple days, not being able to recoup after one day from how uncomfortable it is to sleep. I've always been too stubborn to go to the doctor about it and get an inhaler to clear it up if it were possible, instead resorting to trying to diagnose the cause myself.

The past couple times I've had it, its been from cleaning, particularly in the basement where on top of the dust that is in a bit of excess around here, it is also damp, and so likely rich with mold spores. I'm hoping with a couple air filters I can lower my chances of the episodes.

After getting a decent, but not great sleep Friday night, my chest loosened up, and so last night I managed to saw logs straight through the night. This morning was one of those mornings where you wake up with an abundance of energy, and feeling great about life. Within a 2 hour stretch I managed to make breakfast (this from a person who rarely even eats cereal for breakfast), whip together some caesar salad dressing for dinner this evening, do a sink-full of pots and pans, as well as unload the everyday stuff from the dishwasher, and two loads of laundry. Then I had time to catch a bit of NFL pregame before opening kick-off.

While those persistant, annoying Yankees managed to clinch a playoff berth this weekend, and the Jays managed to finish the season under the .500 mark, I still managed to have a positive weekend...certainly less disappointing than This guy.

No comments: