full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

October 13, 2005

Hear My Train a Comin'

Well, its not as all encompassing as I had hoped, infact, its mostly only a new page, and there's not much on it, but its coming. If I find some money I'm thinking of buying a domain and hosting (yea, I know I've said it before, and it may be a while yet) and switching everything over to WordPress in hopes of making republishing more manageable. There are some fun things I wanna do with that links page yet, just a matter of getting the help and learning the code I need to know. Hey, I see you over there pointing and laughing at my pocket protector, stop that.

Tony got his book Stiff on the shelves. I'm lookin forward to gettin a copy, but if anyone local to me wants to go in with me in an attempt to save some shipping and customs bank let me know soon.

No comments: