full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 01, 2006

FireBeer

Well its been a few days. Nothing spectacular to report except that I have set up a streaming radio server, but since I have a dynamic IP address, and a limited transfer rate itsreally only good for sharing a song or two with someone, or streaming to someone who wants to request music...

my tube monitor is dying, but I don't have the money to buy a new one just yet, hopefully the taxman is good to me.

and tonight i've been drinking firebeer after the bar, aka, Fireball and Root Beer...delicious shit. The same night I discovered that though,my buddies and I also tried mixing fireball with iced tea. Do you all know the Michaels Craft Store chain? It tasted like the odour of that store...definitely not a winning flavour. Yes odour and flavour with a 'u'...I'm buzzin, so fuck you yankees! especially the ones that got all pissed off about me titling a post 'suburb of buffalo'...don't take shit so seriously...

UPDATE: almost forgot, the calendar in the bathroom at the bar i was at tonight proclaimed that a band called 'The Glory Holes' will be playing on Saturday; how classy is that?
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

No comments: