full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 08, 2006

Onward and Upward

Well, just as I was ready to give up on the co-op process, an interview for a job I applied to showed up on the online system yesterday. If all goes well tomorrow I may secure a way out of this bums life for the 4 summer months leading into my final year. With that in mind, I decided it was probably a good time to clean myself up some, good impressions and all that. Went out and got myself the cheapest haircut I could get without doing it myself again, and a brand new pair of khakis from a discount rack. I'll only likely wear the things once or twice, so why invest? And if I don't get the job, they'll be in a Goodwill bin in no-time cause they will have ruined my lifetime streak of getting every job I ever interviewed for.

I probably just screwed myself saying that...oh well, my hair was starting to get a bit annoying anyways, I just hope it doesn't take as bloody long to find out if I got the job as it did for me to find out if I got an interview so I can explore some alternatives.

Tonight marks Antonio Davis' return to the Raptors line-up. He left under less than impressive circumstances, but he seems like a class guy and hopefully the fans at the ACC tonight take it easy on the guy and realize he's here to finish out his career hard, while adding some much needed size down low. Maybe they'll even make a pretend run at the last playoff spot yet this season, gotta love the eastern conference and their collective heaping pile of suck...

No comments: