full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 09, 2006

Why Don't You Get a Haircut, and Get a Real Job

Alright Mr. Thorogood, and your Destroyers, I listened to your generous advice. At least, I think I did. The interviewer was doing his best to tell me as much without outright saying so because of the rules involved and blah blah blah. The co-op system through school is confusing as hell, and a pain in the ass to work with, but from what I can tell, I find out on the 13th whether I'm employed for the summer term. The 13th which clearly must have some special importance among the superstitious and pagans and whatnot...it is after all....a Monday? No-one likes Mondays.

Going into the interview I had some good word put in for me by a former employee who I now owe at least one pint of some good imported beer of his choice, but I think it was all the hair that did it for me...

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: