full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 14, 2006

VD

Yes, its that day of the year. Best described by Sandy Cohen as "a vacuous, commercially driven, shell of a holiday", its the day where the attached get all gushy and engorged with chocolate and flowers, while the single remain indifferent to the profits of Hallmark, La Senza and Victoria's Secret.

With all that out of the way, I will be spending the evening with my loved one.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

She's always there to give me her love, assuming I have the money to pay for her, but without having to go downtown, and only rarely talks back to me. I don't have to buy her chocolate, infact, she doesn't agree well with chocolate at all. And I'm free from buying flowers, or lingerie.

She doesn't mind if I look at others of her kind in a desirous fashion, and doesn't harass me about it in the morning unless I've run off to Bombay with a few Crowns and my on and off (mostly off) buddies Jose and the Captain. In short, we have a great symbiotic relationship, so this night I'll show her some love, and she will me.

No comments: