full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 26, 2006

Beer Goggles

Everytime I bring my camera with me for any kind of drinking, I always think I've taken more pictures, and better pictures than I really have. At the time with the eyes a bit glazed over, and the small LCD screen for review on my camera, everything looks nice and in focus.

Then I get the camera home, hook it up to the cable, fight with the software to download it (FYI I've never had anything but trouble with the software for Canon products, definitely going to remember that the next time I go camera shopping), and browse through and get maybe 1 or 2 shots from an evening that both turned out, and had any kind of significance.

Last night was no different, making a liar out of me when I said there'd be pictures to come. All in all though, its not the worst kind of beer goggle experience possible. Glass half empty, glass half full thinking. The glass is fully empty now though.

No comments: