full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 22, 2006

Head Hung in Shame

I'm sure you all know why I would be locked in shame this evening, but I can't bring myself to speak of it...except to say three words: Canada, upset,.....

curling.

Okay so two things, but the other one is still too sore to really discuss. Today in general has been frustrating between mail that fails to arrive, poor performances on ice, and the neverending issues with computers, particularly those that arise when trying to switch to a new operating system. I'll spend some time looking at it tomorrow in a more relaxed frame of mind, but if not, I will once again revert to being a mindless whore of the Micro$oft influence.

That's all I've got for now without resorting to excessive use of the words fuck, ass, fuckass and bitch.

No comments: