full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

February 13, 2006

Someone's Gotta Case of The Mondays

I'm feeling particularly lazy this morning, so I'm gonna use this post to whip my ass into gear. In a quick addition to the title, that 'no talent assclown' Michael Bolton is apparently a half decent golfer. Watching Mike Weir choke it up in the final round yesterday, they cut to some of the amateur players, and there was Michael Bolton and his PGA partner tied for the lead in the teamplay aside portion of the tourney.

Anyways, on to the fleshy part of this post, but not really, since I'm just gonna throw some good posts your way and divert attention from mine for the day. First off, Ciavarro's take on the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics.

Next up, Matt Good gets the award for funniest post about Dick Cheney's recent itchy trigger finger. He also took the time to answer a number of fan questions in a podcast last week. Of course he hasn't shyed away from the normal commentary either, but I thought I'd keep it light around here.

Last, Tony too decided to take some reader questions (including some of my own) and answer them post style. His solution to world hunger is so obvious that I don't know how it hasn't been put in action yet, but I'm sure some of my friends would love to help set it in motion.

And now its time to go make the most difficult decision of the day, french toast crunch, or apple cinnamon oatmeal.

No comments: