full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 06, 2005

Boys and Their Toys

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI ultimately had to turn down the amp stack that Matt Good was selling a couple weeks back after tossing it around in my head for a while, and eventually having my co-op job opportunity starting in January fall apart. Instead I went out today and bought myself a slightly cheaper toy. It sounds incredible, and I got it for 60 bucks cheaper than tag price. Its not a tube amp like I was hoping for, but its stereo and has a built in digital effects module that doesn't sound like ass like on more lower end stuff.

I went for a 5 hour trail ride yesterday, and today I'm having issues going up and down stairs cause of the muscle soreness. But then I didn't get hurt as bad as a buddy who took a couple spills yesterday and now has to refrain from eating solid foods for a week. I can tell you if that was me there'd be a lot of barley meals.

The rest of this week needs to consist of getting my remaining texts for school, putting my notes from two terms away in a box somewhere, and playing with the new amp. In a perfect world I'd find the time and good weather to hit the beach for a day too...

No comments: