full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

September 16, 2005

Coming Soon....

Right now I'm looking at coding a new small page with links to my fantasy sports teams incase there's anyone out there that's as addicted to the games as I am. Apparently I'm missing something in the coding right now and it looks like shit (as do old entries of mine if you click on them individually). If a buddy of mine and I can't figure out what I've managed to fuck up though, I'll just design something new and make the masses deal with it. Because I can.

In other news, the vote on the book covers over at Busblog is done, and cover 5 won. Cover 5 wasn't mine, but was one of my faves. For those paying attention, mine was numba 3. Tony however decided that he's gonna make all 6 of those covers available, which is a pretty sweet deal. I'll have no official credit out there, but I'll know, and so now will you, and that's all that matters. I'll post a link when he's got the books available for sale...

Matt Good posted a show for Kitchener at Elements October 20th...I think I have a midterm the next day, but fuck it, I bailed on the shows near here earlier this summer, no excuses this time around. Its an all ages gig, which means I might end up having to contend with the dumbass young kids that decide they want to mosh to an acoustic version of Apparitions and to Can't Get Shot in the Back if You Don't Run, but a couple well placed elbows will solve that.

School's on in full force now. I know this because I've taken a look at my first large assignment, and skipped my first class (of many to come) for the term....I've settled in.

No comments: