full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

April 04, 2006

Cancelled Due to Illness

Last night's Matt Good show got canned, so I spent more time, and importantly money, than I probably should have at the end of term party. No info yet on whether the show will be rescheduled. Sunday would seem to work since there's no scheduled show that day and he has another sold out show in Waterloo the night before, but we'll see what happens.

Now its off to Toronto for the ball game, along with half of my MSN contact list apparently. It promises to be a good time, but it just doesn't seem right that its so bloody cold and windy. I wasn't counting on the Dome being open or anything, but I was hoping not to freeze my ass off walkin around outside being a nerd wearing my 80's Jays jersey.

And on that note, its time to go grab some cash so some hot beef can keep me warm from the inside when I get into town.

No comments: